Mobile phones, tablets, MP3 players – in our personal and business lives, much of our time is spent on-the-go, connecting with others through our battery charged devices. They give us the ability to work from the car, listen to music while mowing the lawn and talk to family members on the way to catching the next flight. So when considering end-of-year corporate gifts, a perfect gender-neutral option that everyone can use would be a portable battery pack for all those devices that keep us linked to rest of our world.
Mobile chargers come in a variety of shapes, colors and sizes. Some offer LED lights, others come equipped with dual USB ports – but all are built to offer convenience, practical effectiveness and size-appropriate dimensions to accommodate the pocket on a tight pair of a college students jeans or the jacket of the CEO’s business suit. These devices are designed to appeal not just to the tech-savvy consumer, but more to the mainstream users of all sorts of mobile tools.
Considering their universal appeal, it makes sense that any customer would be pleased to receive a branded mobile charger, but what does the corporate giver get in return?
- Logo Visibility: the imprint area is usually generous, which gives the corporate logo a high profile
- Brand Identity: every time the user plugs in, the corporate brand will be reinforced
- Positive Brand Association: giving gifts that reflect the current trends shows corporate awareness of customer habits and lifestyle
- Customer Loyalty: customers support the brands that offer products and services that appeal to their emotions as well as servicing their needs
- Increased Sales: positive brand identity + expanding customer loyalty = increased sales
This holiday season, consider giving a gift that will get your customers charged up!
(Image via Idol Memory)