Each January, roughly one in three Americans resolve to better themselves in some way, and many of those people will fall short. Among the most popular resolutions is the promise to lose weight and get fit, which suggests just how difficult it is to commit to.
However, since most of us know that increasing physical activity is one of the most effective ways to improve physical fitness, corporations have an opportunity to help their customers reach their goals with promotional products that are useful in all levels of exercise. Focusing on the need to move more and eat less provides these companies with many excellent product options.
- Pedometers: This doesn’t have to be an expensive activity tracker – to record daily movement, a simple step counter will do.
- Cooling Towels: Towels, bandanas and buffs, made from high tech fabrics, instantly cool with water or perspiration.
- Misting sport bottles: Quench a thirst, then spritz a cooling spray.
- Sunglass Lanyards: Perfect for a short walk or long distance run – no more searching for a place to put sunglasses when they aren’t being worn.
- Cell Phone Armband Pouch: Strap to the arm or leg for a hands-free way to listen to music or answer a call.
At this time of year, when nearly one third of Americans are getting ready to sweat off those extra holiday pounds, one of the best ways to increase brand awareness would be to put a branded fitness product in their gift bag. Then, even if their motivation slips a bit, the brand will remain on that sunglass lanyard even when sitting by the pool.