The mobile accessory market is still relatively young, and getting better all the time. The demand for these portable phone accessories is growing due to the continual rise in the smartphone market along with the preference for comfort and simplicity. Items like portable speakers, headphones and battery chargers have become standard “must-have” items for even the most casual consumer.
That’s good news for the corporate marketing teams looking for a home run with their customer base. The variety of products in this category available for logo branding is growing, and the quality of those products is improving.
A few examples:
- Micro Bluetooth Speaker: Small size unit (1″x1.25″) with maximum sound
- Solar Panel Phone Charger: Produces a high-powered solar charge with a single USB hub
- PopSocket: Media stand for your device; a photo or texting grip; lower it for video chat
- WiFi Smart Plug: Connect the plug to wifi network and control your devices from your smartphone or tablet via an App
- Power Bank: Digital display of charge level on UL-listed dual USB output power bank
The price points vary, which makes portable phone accessories the perfect choice for all budgets, in most marketing campaigns. Give a few of these items a test drive – you will have a difficult time deciding, but your customers will thank you for the effort.