Why settle for just practical, when always-reliable items like tote bags, coffee mugs, water bottles and jackets are available in eye-catching styles and colors that will appeal to even the most fashion-forward audience. While there is always a market for the understated and subtle, striking colors and unique product designs will generally appeal to a younger audience.
Today’s consumers want products that stand out – unique items that make the other guy stop and say “where did you get that?”. And if that item has a corporate logo, all the better for the company that wants to improve brand visibility – which would include all companies that spend money on branded giveaways.
Some of my favorites:
- Silicone Collapsible Water Bottle: Safe for both cold and hot beverages, the bottle fully collapses from 8.4″ tall to 4.8″
- Metallic Tote Bag: Vinyl tote bag available in silver, gold or rose gold and features a large main opening with soft interior
- Packable Insulated Jacket: Trendy retail look with features like LED zipper pull, this jacket is warm and water repellent, and packs into a stuff sack for travel
- Blue Jean or Bling Coffee Mug: Ceramic mugs uniquely styled to make a statement without saying a word
- Custom Socks: Athletic, business, ankle or knee high – every sock style is available with completely customized designs and colors
- Aluminum Pop Sockets: The ultra popular mobile phone grip/stand is now available in bold, classy metallic colors like ruby red, sapphire blue and rose gold
It’s not difficult to create an eye-catching promotional product that will also serve as a practical reminder of your company’s brand. Step out from your comfort zone, and ask about this year’s new colors or the most recent interpretation of a classic product. Being noticed = increased brand awareness!