The goal of branded giveaways is to drive brand recognition and customer interest, but the results are often not what we counted on. When the choice of gift does not match up with the demographic of the intended audience, the expected impression can fall flat.
When considering the fact that everyone from toddlers to seniors have embraced the digital age – whether intentionally or by necessity – it’s a logical choice to select a promotional product that appeals to our global digital transformation. And that digital transformation is not just about technology, it’s also about the products that make it easier for customers to access that technology.
- Activity Tracker: These staples of the health-conscious crowd are offered in varying price points, with a variety of features from simply counting steps to connecting with friends for friendly fitness challenges.
- Smart Watch: There are lots of less expensive alternatives to the Apple watch, and they offer many of the same features like bluetooth capability and cameras.
- Flash Drive: Store all of those digital files in one small, portable place without the fear of losing everything in a computer meltdown.
- Power Bank: Recharge mobile phones and tablets on the go!
- Backpack: Give a backpack with features like built-in power pack and headphone access.
Millennials and the Gen Z generation are always looking forward, spending an average of 10 hours day in front of screens, with a short attention span that responds to engaging digital content. For your next corporate giveaway, consider a gift that keeps these digitally inclined customers aware of your brand while communicating and working in a digital world.