Some things never change. Corporate buyers will be asking what’s new and different for the holiday season, and corporate customers will want cool and useful products that make their lives easier. The easy answer for both is tech!
Tech gadgets remain high on the list of the most well-received gift for Millennials and Gen X customers. Both groups stand out for their use of technology, supported by research that reveals some 54 percent of Gen X and 56 percent of millennials consider themselves digitally savvy.
So what are the items these tech savvy customers want? Consider the following options:
- Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard: When you want to travel light and still have the ability to work efficiently.
- WiFi Home Smart Plug: Allows remote access for anything plugged into it; can schedule on/off for devices; and monitors energy used.
- Bluetooth Headphones: Smaller, better sound quality and no cords!
- Bluetooth Speaker With Amazon Alexa: Bluetooth speaker that integrates with Alexa – just tap the speaker to ask Alexa a question.
- Bluetooth Tracker: Find your bag, wallet, phone, keys and more with a small tracking device that attaches, sticks or drops into your personal items.
- Leather Tassel Phone Cable: Because tech accessories can still look cute!
The holidays are just around the corner, and the best tech gifts won’t last forever. Pick one of the many popular tech items that works for your budget; add your logo; and tech the halls in 2018!