There are lots of opportunities for corporate outings in the summer – ball games, charity runs, community events and employee picnics to name a few. And in addition to the company affairs, employees and customers are spending time at the beach or pool; enjoying golf, tennis or fishing; and just hanging in the yard or at the park with the family. All of this time in the sun gives every company the perfect opportunity to increase brand visibility with stylish gear meant to protect their audience from those harmful rays.
Consider a few of the most popular items on the market today.
- Rash Guards: Originally designed for surfers, these fast-drying lightweight shirts offer UV protection and warmth, and are available in both long sleeve and short sleeve styles in a wide variety of colors.
- Sun Hats: Move beyond the standard ball cap, and embrace sun hats in any of the many fashion-forward styles like booney hats, bucket hats and fedoras.
- Board Shorts: Offered with or without side pockets, board shorts come in different lengths and colors, and are constructed of moisture wicking, fast drying fabric.
- Hiking/Boating/Fishing Shirts: Vented backs, long or short sleeves and multiple pockets offer necessary features on a shirt that is also made with fabric that packs light, dries fast and provides UV sun protection.
- Sunglasses: There are classically cool styles and modern fashionable designs, but everyone needs a pair of sunglasses for protection from the sun, wind and dust … not to mention the fun of having different eyewear for different activities and outfits.
- Cooling Towels: Simply soak the towel in water, wring it out, snap it a few times, and voila! a cool refreshing towel to get reinvigorated on a hot day.
All of these items can be branded with corporate logos, which means there are multiple opportunities to increase brand awareness this summer. Give a stylish stay-cool item as your next giveaway to keep those rays at bay.