It’s September, and football season has started – time for the corporate branding team to get in the game! Almost everyone has a favorite team – high school, college or professional – and many of those fans will find themselves at a game this season. According to ESPN, every NFL team drove between 942,000 and 1,279,000 fans to their games in 2013. Football attendance topped 50 million for the first time in 2013 for NCAA schools, and Friday night at the local high school stadium remains a favorite fall outing. Considering the vast number of fans and the snug seating arrangements in the bleachers, companies have a great opportunity to take advantage of the high visibility for any branded merchandise that is used by employees and customers at those games.
Imagine the possibilities:
- Two-sided blankets that offer the warmth of fleece and a waterproof backing
- Square, round or rectangle shaped stadium cushions to soften the hard, cold seats
- Waterproof pouches for phones
- NFL approved clear vinyl totes for all the essentials we have to carry through stadium security
- Covered stadium cups for the pre-game tailgate party
- Knit scarves and hats in the corporate colors
- Rain ponchos for the inevitable inclement weather
All the products that make game-day easier for the football enthusiasts are appreciated and used all season long. Get in the game! and consider these options when looking for a high profile seasonal giveaway for increasing brand awareness.