According to the American Sportfishing Association, with more than 46 million anglers, more than twice the number of people fished in 2011 than attended every NFL game combined. To put the financial impact of those numbers in perspective, if fishing were a company, the amount spent by anglers to support fishing related retail sales would rank 51 on the Fortune 500 list. With that information in mind, it may be time to consider corporate gift options that appeal to the millions of fishing enthusiasts in this country.
The list of fishing related promotional merchandise options is long, and there are items that will appeal to every recipient and every budget. For example:
- Handmade leather Book of Flies is a styish way to store and organize fishing flies
- Hook & Tackle microfiber Fishing Shirt with UPF 35+ sun protection, rod holder and utility loop
- Waterproof pouch to protect fishing license
- Eagle Claw collapsible open cast Rod & Reel
- Bobbers to keep the line afloat
- Fishing Clipper with knife and line pick includes 36″ neck lanyard
- Rapala Fishing Lure in 3 different sizes to attract different types of fish
With figures that prove more Americans fish than play golf and tennis combined, this is a demographic that deserves your attention. Freshwater or saltwater – lakes, oceans or streams – the avid angler will find the time and the place to enjoy this sport. Give him or her a reason to connect your brand with such an enjoyable part of their lives!