- Committing to a business strategy that supports a cleaner environment is not so much an option, as a business imperative, according to Corporate EcoForm Chair P.J. Simmons. Some firms have invested in building practices that win them LEED (Leadership in Energy and Enviornmental Design) certification, while others have enlisted sustainability practices that affect every operational business process from information technology to product design, and even into areas like accounting and marketing.
- To build on current practices, or even to begin moving in that direction, there are thousands of eco consious products available for logo branding that will demonstrate not only your awareness, but your corporate commitment to the environment. And Earth Day is a perfect time to roll out that message of eco-awareness to your customers with a product that is useful, attractive and appropriately planet-friendly. Consider some of these options:
- Cotton tote made from 100% recycled material
- Umbrella made from 51% recycled material
- Polos and t-shirts made from organic and recycled material
- Flash drive made from bamboo or recycled paper
- Car charging flashlight
- Messenger bag or duffel made from 100% recycled material
- Plastic bag recycler made from 100% cotton
- Insulated grocery tote made from recycled non-woven material
- Journal made from 100% recycled paper
- Eco pen made from recycled paper, bamboo or biodegradable plastic
- Koozie beverage holder made from recycled foam
- Magnet made from 100% recycled material
There’s a growing demand for recycled products, intensified regulations and even increased investor pressures to demonstrate sustainable practices. Build your brand identity, and support a cause that makes business sense, with products that represent today’s reality of the need to reuse, recycle and reduce.