The good news: Summer is here! The bad news: So are the bugs. Even before all the disturbing news about the Zika mosquito, the summer battle against insects has always been annoying for anyone that likes to enjoy outdoor activities. However, now that the stakes are higher with the increasing health dangers that come from a simple mosquito bite, it’s a good time to arm your customers and employees with effective weapons to keep them safe.
Some of the best options are products you may not have considered in the past, but now may be the time to look beyond the typical bug spray. For instance:
- Insect Shield T-Shirts: with insect-repelling technology that lasts the expected lifetime of the product. Available in short sleeve, long sleeve and youth sizes.
- Natural Insect Repellent Wipes: certified to fight Zika spreading mosquitoes. No DEET; allergy tested; non-irritating; good for adults and children.
- Insect Repellent Spray & Lotion: formulated with no harmful DEET. Convenient sizes and available with naturally organic ingredients.
- Mosquito Repelling Wristband: easy to use; won’t stain clothing; no DEET; safe for kids; made in USA.
- Mosquito Repellent Button Stick-On: perfect for hard hats; no DEET; eco friendly; made in USA.
All of these items can be decorated with the corporate logo, and are priced at budget friendly levels. Companies looking to increase their brand awareness at a time when the whole world (literally!) is looking for ways to stay safe from disease carrying mosquitos should consider one of these valuable weapons for their summer giveaways.