The months between September and December are a time of change for consumers. Back-to-school tasks for children and young adults hit frenzy mode by late summer; parents and caregivers have once again re-shuffled their schedules to accommodate the school calendar; and professionals in every industry are planning for the end-of-year push to meet their revenue goals.
With all this activity, fall becomes an opportune time for brands to initiate a new approach to increasing brand awareness and hitting the target audience with products that make the most of the changing season. A few ideas to jumpstart your fall campaign are listed below.
- Academic TabbedQuarterly PageSaver: Students can plan the year ahead with a calendar and handy bookmarks
- Custom Eye Black: Reduce glare and show support for local sports teams, charity events or company sponsorships
- Tailgate Kit: Drawstring bag, beverage cooler, stadium cup and moistened towelettes provide all the pre-game essentials
- Financial Tool: 7-in-1 multi tool can be a wrench, ruler, screwdriver, or bottle opener while securely holding cash and credit cards
- Adult Coloring Book: They are flying off the shelves at retail! Give your customers a way to relieve stress by ditching technology for a brief return to their childhood
- Fleece Beanie: With a subtle logo decoration on the side, this one-size-fits-all classic head warmer will appeal to every age group
Now that we are moving into the last half of summer, it’s time to plan for the fall marketing push. Get ahead of competing brands and show your customers you support the changes that come with the season.