In the era of #ThrowbackThursdays and #FlashbackFridays, retro-inspired products are more popular than ever. The nostalgic emotion of times past triggers the happy feelings that retro products inflame.
In response, corporate marketing departments are capitalizing on this trend with branded products that resonate with that audience – and those products are created with the modern consumer in mind. Check out a few of the more popular merchandise trends below.
- Classic radio styles equipped with bluetooth capability
- Metal coolers with retro design and modern stay-cold features
- Full color metal lunchboxes
- Playing cards with custom fronts and backs
- Customized board games like Scrabble and Monopoly featuring corporate graphics and messages
- Coffee mugs; bottle openers; and coasters that look like vinyl records
- Hoodie sweatshirts, sweatpants and skater-style sneakers are even making a resurgence
There is a wide range of products that reflect the retro craze without sacrificing the present-day features we have all come to expect. Consider retro with a modern twist for your next promotion – those items are having a moment.